Followers

Thursday 11 January 2018

End Of The Week That Wasn't

Well the end of the first week of the year arrived a good few days ago now. Another year over and a new one just begun etc, etc. Even tho I missed my deadline, I thought I should post something. This blog is as much for me as to use as a reminder as it is for everyone else to read. So in light of that, I have been trying to work on my goals for the year. The figure painting has been a bit limited but I have played game this week and worked on some other game projects, but other stuff seems to have gotten in the way. An awful lot has kept me from the bench this week but the kids are back in school and things seem to be returning to something like normality.

Despite that, the work I am doing on my health has increased. I have managed to break my distance record by three days running and have gone from 17000 steps to just over 25000. According to the Fitbit, I have just had my first 5000 calorie day

No comments:

Post a Comment