Followers

Monday 2 October 2017

Zomtober - Week 2 Begins

So this is week 2 of Zomtober. This is what I am starting with. I have already done a little bit of work on the zombies and started on the faces of the survivors. It was easier to do the skin tones for all the zombies at the same time and the punk zombie seemed to suit some of the colours I used last week.
The survivors is going to be the real work is this week. "Real" people are harder work than zombies because you can't cover up the mistakes with the same amount damage as the zombies. The Dale character seems to be a bit on the big side but then I am not sure that I like the uniformity in most figures.

Anyway, onwards and upwards.

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Cheers Simon, you haven't seen the size of the queue yet. There are a few boxed sets to work through yet.

      Delete
  2. Crikey, you will be marching through your horde! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a look at the week before last. The big box is about half of the figures that need to be painted.

      Delete
  3. I'm painting my TWD stuff on the order they appear in the campaign, so I'm hoping to get to the Atlanta camp before the end of zomtober.

    I look forward to seeing how yours turn out as inspiration.

    ReplyDelete