Followers

Tuesday 5 September 2017

Where's My Head At?

This is yet another post about missing my gaming mojo. Come to think of it, my mojo has been lacking in general. I have done a bit of figure painting today but my heart has not been in it. Thinking back, this is probably why I did so much prep work the other week. My completer finisher moment seems to have passed me by.

Whilst I am still on target for the end of the week, there was this little bit of me hoping to get ahead of the game, if only by a little bit this week.  keep finding details that I have missed here and there. I 've even been so desperate not to paint that I have been painting bases. For mojo I should really be saying that I am missing a purpose. Noting is really lighting my fire.

What I really need to do is get back into doing some gaming. Painting figures is something I like doing but it's much better when I have an end in mind. At the moment, that is just not happening. All sorts of projects are passing through my head. Fir a little while I can work on one but not for more than an hour or so. This is my mind telling me to do something. Sadly this seems to be the perfect time to watch subtitled films.

No comments:

Post a Comment