Followers

Monday 10 July 2017

No Real Clear Plan

At the moment I am struggling a bit. There was a plan but at the moment I am struggling with it all round. It doesn't help that I have jobs that I don't want to do so I end up putting everything off. Today I managed to get one of those jobs done. Most of my mum's possessions are now bagged up and ready to go. This means that tomorrow that I can get on and do some more with that.

When I had the laser cutter I got my band saw out ready to start chopping some wood up. This roved to be a waste of time, anyway I thought I would have a go with it today. I ended up making a very basic band saw box. I am guessing the blade is not tight enough as it came out a bit wonky and it needs to be readjusted.. Something for a day when I have a bit more free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment