Followers

Sunday 2 July 2017

End Of The Week, Again

This should have been a very discouraging week. But I am not downhearted, well not too downhearted. Today has been a busy day and I have possibly used my free time foolishly. It has reminded me that I need to take some more exercise. Maybe I don't need to be running a half marathon but I shouldn't be tired out by walking around Liverpool for half an hour.

The Fablab thing has been great. Not only is it nice to get out of the house, but it's learning something and talking to people to. All good. I am hoping that this will grow my skills a little bit too and I will see where that leads me over time. Figure painting has taking a sideline and that needs to stop.

So maybe the plan needs to be taking some affirmative action this week. So I am going to order a new laser cutting machine this week. Part of me wants to have an eye on the future which usually means taking an eye of the present. I have some new toys to play with so it would be nice to get a chance to do something about that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment