Followers

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Another Day In Hell/Paradise

Well I thought I'd get on and start typing a bit early. Having had to work exceptionally hard to stay awake during training today, I am sufficiently tired that I think I might try and get an early night with the hope of getting some sleep. Despite the heat of the day, the ambient temperature here has dropped a fair bit so outside is not almost pleasant. So perhaps I might not fry in bed tonight.

On and off I have been looking at stuff to do with Scythe online especially YouTube. I had forgotten that it was also a solo game when I brought it. Now I am thinking that I might give it a go over the weekend or maybe even towards the end of the week. Once the temperature drops in the conservatory so that I don't get baked alive, I think I am going to give it a go. Hopefully, it will live up to the hype and it will be a great game.

Despite not having had much time today I have done a few bits and pieces on Underground. The kids are about to go to bed so I should get an hour or two of peace. I am doing about the fifth rewrite of the bestiary. Once I have done that, I might give people a chance to look at it and make some comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment