Followers

Saturday 15 April 2017

Stranger Things (Than This)

There aren't many stranger days than this. I'm with my mum now whilst my sister has a break. I have had old friends over for a bit today which has helped me a bit. Nothing I can do so the day was looking mighty  long when I left earlier. We played Star Wars Rebellion for a  bit but my heart wasn't really in it. Don't really feel like talking about that now but maybe another time.

Although today is probably not my mum's last it, is probably the last time I will have spoken to her and for her to recognise me or my sister. This morning had a real sense of an end of things if not the final end. I have spoken to my Auntie as well today. My mum, who is a very private person, has not said much even to her so getting the news today was a bit of a shock for her. The two have not been on the best of terms for some time. I think my auntie was hoping to get a chance to sort things out as I know my mum was. Not going to happen now. I guess there is a lesson there for all of us. What else is there left to do but sit and wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment