Followers

Monday 3 April 2017

Negan - Still Not Dead Or The First Day Of The Rest Of Your Life

Negan Lives...Shock Horror...The man has more lives than a dozen cats nailed together. No matter how hard you try somethings just don't end up the way you want them to. I have enjoyed this season of The Walking Dead as much as any other. This is odd for a show that has been going on for seven seasons. A bit like the comic, it keeps coming back with enough original ideas to keep me coming back for more.

After the last season you were expecting a big finale. Who is about to go out? Well who knows. I won't say. But schemes, betrayals and the cavalry for one side or another. Although I hate the season break, it does allow for a change in flow, mid season.

I hear that Andrew Lincoln did a jig  when he read the season's final script. I think I can understand why. There was a lot of stuff set up in the last few shows. The payoff comes out well enough to completely blindsided me a few times. It made for an enjoyable evening. Given that all out war is now on the way, I hope that season eight comes a lot earlier this year.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more Fred, a good end to one of the better series looking forward to all out war.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a great season and it has given me a lot of painting mojo.

      Delete