Followers

Monday 10 April 2017

Another Week, Another Milestone - Five Years Of Blogging

For some reason I seem to be hitting a lot of milestones this year. This is another bigger, the fifth birthday of the blog. Like new year It is an opportunity to reflect. Maybe not plan as things never seem to work as I plan them at the moment.

It was five years ago today that I started blogging but I had been thinking about it for a while. The phrase "What better place than here, what better time than now" kept apearing in my head. Although I hoped I would keep going I never thought I would.  It seems like a hell of a long time ago and it also seemed like a good idea at the time.

As far as it goes things are going well. Things as they are suggest that this is going to be the best year yet for the blog. There will be more posts and more hits than ever before at least. So everything on the blogging front is pretty upbeat. I have been doing the daily blog for a shade less than four months and I have the will to keep that going.

If you like what I have been doing, please follow the blog or follow me on Google +.

No comments:

Post a Comment