Followers

Thursday 9 March 2017

Vikings - Some Work On The Savage Worlds RPG Game

Today I have felt pretty bad. Man flu I am told. This has meant that I have spent  a lot of time sleeping. That said, what time I have spent awake I have tried to work on my Viking game. Another game that seems to go on and on. I haven't felt like painting for a few days so maybe there are other ways to get some gaming prep in.  I have not added a lot of new material to the document but there has been a lot of tidying up and some reorganisation.

I have not wanted to restart he game for a while. I want to get the paperwork right before I start. Things never work out well in games that go off half-cocked. The trouble is I am a bit of a tinkerer. This means that I keep playing about with things. to get them right. It's not going to be perfect but it needs to be close.

The world I am planning involves a world that bears resemblance to Norse cosmology. So I have ben working on the world and it's legends. There might be some similarity between what I am planning and what happened in Viking myth and saga but I want something different enough to ensure that it is not going to be picked apart by pedants. There are a lot of students of Viking history around.

No comments:

Post a Comment