Followers

Saturday 11 March 2017

Nearly At Days End

I have had a day pretty much to myself. Part of me wants to say that I am dead on my feet but I haven't really got off my backside. I have spent most of it working on the Viking game. I have cut a few things out. Nothing vital and all work I intend to come back to. It's not been done already because it's difficult and probably not all that useful.

I have a bit more work to do on the background. This involves maps and geographical background. There is one Saga element that I need to finish. it is all about how the Vikings forced out the Angles. It happened in the real world, kind of, but is aimed to be part of why things are the way they are in the game. It's a big part of the myth so it needs to be done. I am a little excited because it feels like I am about to finish something.

No comments:

Post a Comment