Followers

Wednesday 8 March 2017

I Must Be Psychic - And Military Zombies

I predicted yesterday that I wouldn't get much done today. I was right. The total sum of my hobby output has been a momentary look at what I did yesterday and watching a few YouTube videos whilst I dozed off. Setting aside the need for sleep being down to me not feeling so well I have spent about six hours taking my mum to hospital. No bad news just lots of tests and scans.

Whilst I was sitting in the waiting room I was thinking about zombies. I want to run a zombie game set in the UK. I know Cold War Miniatures  do a few British themed zombies but no one seems to do any significant number of British zombies. Then I saw these from Puppets of war and for a minute I thought I had found what I was looking for. Close but no cigar. Nice minis though.

No comments:

Post a Comment