Followers

Monday 30 January 2017

Looking Back - The Worst Thing About This Blog For Me

I like doing this blog. It helps with my motivation, most of the the time. It helps a lot with my painting too. The biggest problem is that it highlights all the flaws. This should help me get better but it usually only serves to bring me down. I had thought I had finished, more or less (more less) but I can see that there is a still some work to do. As the project has taken so long, my painting style has changed. This means that they look different.

I like to think of myself as a reasonable painter. My painting style is constantly changing. I mainly blame YouTube. I want to try new and interesting things. These don't always work for me.

Food for thought.

1 comment:

  1. But that's a wonderful thing. If your painting was always the same it would mean you were stagnating.

    ReplyDelete