Followers

Friday 13 January 2017

Friday The 13th

A good title for an okay film?

This morning I had a good plan. Get some painting done. Not exactly a new plan in fact it's a one size fits all kind of a plan. It ended up with me not starting painting till 2pm. By the time I had picked up a brush it was time to finish. Then there was the school run. Then I had to tidy up before visitors arrived. Then I had visitors. Then house work then dinner. 

Now I am coach potatoing as I am completely knackered. In and out of consciousness expecting to get a take away in the next hour or so and I won't have to cook dinner.

So in the round I guess I was a bit optimistic when I got out of bed this morning. I seem to remember that there is a phrase about no good plan survives contact with the enemy. The more I think about it, no good plan survives.

No comments:

Post a Comment