Followers

Monday 16 January 2017

Finishing Touches

Not so much done today. I have done some red highlighting on all of the figures. This was a biggish job and has taken up much of the limited time I have had today. I have decided to put a bit of blood on some of the figures and onto the pitch as well. It's called Blood Bowl for a reason after all. Finally I painted the edge of the bases. I am tempted to do a few more bits and pieces. Skulls, severe heads and arms spring to mind. Too much hassle at the moment but when I get round to the next batch, I might do it. It helps to differentiate between the models on the table. It got a little too dark to spray them with varnish today, so I'll have to put a bit more work into them tomorrow. Then onto to the decals.
In the meantime, I might do something else.



2 comments: