Followers

Saturday 14 January 2017

Almost There, Almost

Despite my protestations yesterday, I did manage to get some painting done last night when things eventually got quite. For the most part this was just blocking out. Today I have filled in the last of the blocking out and some inking up. My dad would have had a thing or two to say about my cutting in. Not sure what that says about my painting skills. I am beginning to think that I don't need a double zero brush but should possibly go and buy myself a paint roller. Anyway, they are starting to look a little less like the paint has been daubed on.
So despite a false start this morning, I am well on my way to finishing them. Getting them all done by close of play tomorrow is still a possibility but may be a bit optimistic. I have done a bit more painting since I took the picture.

It's a shame really. Up until a few days ago, I was assuming I was going to be out airsofting today for the first time in a good few years. Then my sister said she was coming up to see my mum. Then at the last minute cancelled because of the bad weather. So far I have seen a few patches of hail stones one morning. SO much for the predictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment