Followers

Friday 11 March 2016

X-Com - Billy Sole?

Who? Billy Sole was the Native American tracker in Predator. I thought picking some familiar characters. This is not to mention that Mad Robot do so heads that look like the characters. I got a bag full of spare parts for the Guard this morning so I need less in the way of home molded bits.

Being a scout, Billy gets to have some different equipment. The two big equipment changes were that he carried a big knife (if the bayonets were not big enough) and a master key. So his character will carry less ammunition.

In the film he started out bush hat but ends up with a bandanna when he went a bit peculiar just before his death. Mad Robot has a bandana head so I guess I'll go with that,

This will probably sit on the side for a bit, until I get the head at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment