Followers

Friday 11 March 2016

Sticking With Things And Four Hundred Blog Posts

It just stuck me that I have just managed to hit four hundred posts. My first thought when I realised this was not to give myself a slap on the back, It was, can I hit five hundred posts this year? This tells me that I still have some enthusiasm for doing this. The year, at least in terms of blog posting (sigh) is going okay. I managed to put up as many posts in January as I did in the whole of last year.

I had meant to start blogs several times and never got round to it. I thought that I would start it and get bored quickly. I am now a shade of having done this for four years. This means my mojo is with me. third post today. I have more work to post so I guess the chance that I might get to five hundred posts this year is still there.

Maybe six hundred. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment