Followers

Friday 8 January 2016

Well It's Not That There s Nothing Going On

I have been doing something more than watching people paint figures on YouTube. Just not today.
I guess it is time I posted some actual painting. So here it is. Well some work in progress. I did a couple of test skelies before Christmas. I managed to get a load of second hand skellies over the last year. Some were definitely in better condition than others. Some, not these obviously, were pretty well painted but were white. I still have these somewhere on the bench but they are probably hidden under the junk. I hope to do a bit more work on them over the weekend.

I am still half tempted to get into Frostgrave and they have some use for that but I guess these are destined for fantasy RPG games. The idea is to get some dark age round shields and use thm for the Viking game.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Really? These are some the the most cheap ass, half done, repaints I have ever done. I almost feel embarrassed about putting them up.

      Delete