Followers

Wednesday 7 January 2015

Pirates - Arrrrrrh

Just before Christmas I finished playing a Savage Worlds game of Pirates of the Spanish Main. I really enjoyed the game. I had played in it the camapign previously for one session and enjoyed it so much I decided to join the game for this run.

This the fnal session and the big battle. I think we had naffed off the Spanish a bit. It might be something to do with the fact we kept sinking their ships and stealing their gold. It was a bit of overkill to send out half their fleet after us. I guess it was the way the Spanish were back then. Big ships, big guns and all the machismo of being a sailor. Ahem.
It was a good game and we gave the bad guys a bit of a drubbing. Aside from enjoying the game as played, I was reminded what a flexible system Savage Worlds actually is. You can pull in whatever you want from the gaming world, like the cardboard ships, and make it work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment