Followers

Friday 16 May 2014

Some Work In Progress

I have been massively busy this week. I have been doing a lot of waiting but I haven't had a chance to take any pictures. Mostly I have been painting a lot of old stuff and in some cases very old (When did Chronicle stop making figures?)
So I have some Copplestone Yetis on the bench. These have been sat around for a little while. Nice easy paint job, I hope anyway.
I have this Mirliton (not Grenadier) female Elf magic user (yes I know she's a bit butch but in my game elves are ard). They are a little on the tall side but to my mind it adds to the haughty elf vibe.
I have some very shiny modern/sci-fi types. They have a lot of shading to do on them and a few big areas of colour to do.
And this dwarf.  I hate this dwarf. No matter what I do to it, it does not light. I'm still working n the book he is carrying.  It has been driving me up the wall for months.

3 comments: