Followers

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Arrghh!!!

My other half fed my phone to the dog a few months ago, by accident. It's not been charging badly since and now it's not charging at all. I am lost without it. What do I do when I go to the toilet now? I may have to start reading books again.

It does mean that I have no camera at the moment (hence the fact I had no pictures in yesterday's post) and my PC has been performing a little below par in recent weeks. This is a shame as I have done some good work today. I have now almost painted the freebies I got from Duncan last week. I have done some more work on my zombies. I also started and finished painting some bad guys for the Viking game. In this instance, they were some small GW Ent things which I can see having a few uses. Hopefully i will get my phone fixed soon and I can start taking pictures again.

In the meantime....


4 comments:

  1. Now that's not good news on any level! Hope you get it sorted soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all done now. So feeling better.

      Delete
  2. Mobile phone, I use to have one, but learnt to live without.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to have one for work. So betteer have one that I can use for other things. Still, I can't think of any other possession that a resent so much or has changed my life in the last twenty years.

      Delete