Followers

Monday 10 March 2014

Army Of The Dead

Well it looks like my painting and posting binge is still continuing. I have a little more time later, so may even manage to get some more stuff done. Maybe not though, I am expecting this evening to be entertaining, so might not make it out for my game but hopefully will be there.

I've had more of a chance to do something today than I have had all weekend. I finished off painting a load of zombies. They still need varnishing and basing so I will hold off posting pictures of them for another day.
Whilst the ink was drying on the Zombies, I though about the Viking game again and how I need to do some more painting. So I thought I would do a couple of test paints on these Army of the Dead figures.

I didn't want to do the classic GW look but I thought I would see how this looked. I may have to do a little highlighting on them just to pick the colours out. Think I have about another ten to go.

1 comment:

  1. They look good perhaps a quite a light colour for the highlight will give them more of a ghostly ethereal appearance.

    ReplyDelete