Followers

Thursday 31 October 2013

Happy Halloween

Well Halloween is here. Another example of American cultural imperialism. I blame E.T. The Extraterrestrials. Still I suppose it made D+D seem almost normal. 

Grumpy old man moment over.

We went on a Halloween night out a few days ago and enjoyed a really fun haunted hayride. Whilst we were out we saw a really scary spirit which you can see here almost hidden behind a zombie. Don't look into her eyes. If you've seen "The Ring" you know what's coming.

2 comments:

  1. Why do I have this feeling that you're going to pay for posting that photograph! Have a great evening. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not nearly as much as I paid for the picture of my other half bending down in front of an R2D2 model at a Star Wars fan day subtitled, 2help me Obi Wan Kenobi, does my bum look big in this?"
      It will be worse if she reads the comments. :)

      Delete