Followers

Monday 24 June 2013

Vac Suits And Some Odds And Sods

Another quick post. I have another 15mm character figure to put on. It has been sat on the bench foe a few weeks so thought I should put a picture on here. This is supposed to be a US marine officer figure. I'm not sure it's as good as the Navy Officer I did a few weeks ago but it's not too bad. I think it's a GZG figure mainly because it's on a round base.
 
These are some very old 25mm Grenadier Traveller miniatures. They were painted when I got them and I didn't fancy going to the efoort of stripping as the pait job was ok. So I have really only tarted them up. This meant ink, some bits of colour and a few bits of highlighting.  They are a little short but with the base don't look out of scale. I'll have to make sure whatever I use as flocking covers up all the sins.

No comments:

Post a Comment