Followers

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Clearing Up

Well this is a post about trying to clear up what has been left hanging around on my desk for ages and finding things is drawers and boxes that really just needed a little attention to finish them off. I have almost finished some GZG vehicles. The green ones still require a bit more work on them.


Not much to say about what I have done today. I didn't get as much time as I would have liked but I still managed to get some things done. Stuff has been jumping out of draws onto the table and almost painting themselves. I did start and finish some landmines. These will be useful when fallout comes around again at the end of the year. These were an easy enough job. I've painted some other bits of rubble bases and some telegraph poles. This is work in progress.


Figures that have been hanging around on the table have miraculously glued themselves to bases.  Those that have already been glued to bases have found those bases painted. There is a load of stuff that has been hanging around since the Fallout game finished but as usual, there is a load more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment