Followers

Monday 1 April 2013

Slightly Out Of My Usual Area Of Operations

Again I realised that I haven't posted for a while, over a week in fact. Not like me but I thought I would give it a go today. I've been to a wedding and other stuff has gotten in the way like Easter. I know I largely do 15mm stuff so apologies for this being a bit off topic. I think the next few months will see some more 28mm stuff being put up so I might have to change my tagline. I will be running a sci fi combat archeology game later in the year. As I don't need many figures for this I was guessing that some 28mm figures for that would be okay especially as everything I want is available in 28mm. I'm also planning a viking game in the future and I fancy some 28mm miniatures for that too.

Time for the picture. I've recently painted some 15mm wild west stuff for the Savage Worlds Fallout game and I quite enjoyed painting them. There is a Deadlands RPG game coming up later in the year which I have been given some figures to paint and maybe a normal western game prior to that. So I thought I would paint some figures for them. One of the next batch would do for the Rippers game that I have been playing in. I haven't painted much 28mm recently so I thought I would give it a go again.

The picture is a bit blobby. Believe me the miniatures are just as blobby at the moment which is why it's taken in at a longer range than normal. There is probably another day or so of work involved in finishing them off. The ink and the shading will mask a multitude of sins. I'll post some finished pictures as time goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment