Followers

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Walls

I have been a little busy on the barrier front just of late and I am now really just wrapping the terrain building surge up. There are now plenty of walls for the table top. The high and low walls are just foamcore sections on fairly thick card. These are covered with pva and sand and then painted. All the terrain is pretty much painted with a sandy coloured household emulsion paint and then toned through a variety of means. I guess these are still not finished but then very little is ever finished.


These a just a few of the fifty odd sections that I have done. I still think I could use some more but I got bored in the end.

I want to move on to doing some hedging and a few more bits and pieces. I'll see what happens after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment