Followers

Saturday 9 June 2012

Prometheus

This has been a movie I have been waiting for and for a long time. Why you ask? Alien and Aliens are in my top ten all time films and Ridley Scott has proven himself to be a fine director over the years. anything that is going to add to the Alien Franchise has got to be good.

It wasn't quite what I was expecting. It explains the shuttle jockey from Alien and gives it a lot of back story and even explains the origin of the Alien itself. It does not quite explain everything and even leaves a few unanswered questions. It does explain the birth of the alien but I kind of expected that they would have played a much bigger part. I don't understand why they picked Guy Pearce as the make up ageing him is good but far from perfect.

As a prequel it's pretty good as a stand alone film it's very good. Well worth a watch. It also makes me want to drag the Space Demons out of the box.

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you say its good, it has to be. On my watch list for sure! :D

    ReplyDelete