Followers

Saturday 21 April 2012

Space Demons

This is just a quick post about what I have been working on.
Space Demons from Khurasan. A simple low-tech species of truly ultimate badasses. Who does not alike Alien or Aliens. Sporting this years fashionable purple colour scheme.
Khurasan Space Demons
This is a simple and effective scheme. The main body is Warlock Purple washed with Leviathan Purple highlighted with Tentacle Pink. The mouth parts are Bleached Bone with a wash of Devlan Mud. I could churn these out by the barrow load.


I plan to get some more, well a lot more. The plan is to use them in a Future War Commander game. The plan is to pit the against some Eureka Ventaurans painted for a teleporting Zhodani Commando team.


As they are larger figures, I can get away with penny bases. I really must get some basing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment